Saturday, May 28, 2011

It has been a very long time.....

Well, it has been over a year since i have posted to my blog. I am now officially a student of The New York Insititue of Photography and at the end of the course i will be an official professional photographer. It is a correspondence course with awesome material to learn. Dyanne and i are going to start working on it next Monday. I a nervous and "tests" have always scared the heck out of me. I hope to do very well and am excited about the learning curve opportunity i have ahead of me. As time goes on with the course i hope to post more frequently my progress and add photo's as the course progresses.
So a year ago i stated i felt i had wings and was ready to fly well....the time has come to take the leap of faith and learn to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment